Computational Aspects of Large-Scale Problems in Discrete Mathematics, CADM
The aim of the workshop is to bring together young researchers in Discrete Mathematics whose work has a significant computational component or includes problems of significant computational complexity. Participants are generally expected to prepare a short article about the specific computational aspects of problems they consider in their research and to present a 20 minute talk based on this article. However, it is also possible to participate by presenting a 20 minute talk accompanied by a short abstract in place of the article, or simply to attend without presenting a talk. On-site collaboration and exchange of ideas, techniques, tricks or hints is particularly encouraged. Doctoral students presenting preliminary reports on their work, wishing to learn more about problems of computational character, or simply looking for inspiration, are specifically encouraged to apply.
All topics involving computational aspects or actual use of computers in Discrete Mathematics will be considered. Each submitted contribution will be reviewed by two members of the Programme Committee and evaluated with regard to the relevance of the topic, the originality of the use of the computing techniques, and the contribution’s potential in becoming a topic of shared interest among the participants of the workshop.
The workshop is part of the 23rd ITAT conference, which takes place in hotel Hutnik I, Tatranske Matliare, Vysoke Tatry, Slovakia, from September 22nd to September 26th, 2023.
The expected length of submissions should be about 4-10 pages of two-columns A4 format (including references), written in English, using CEUR two-columns latex style, and submissions must be submitted using the EasyChair system. The accepted papers and abstracts will be published in ITAT proceedings available through the CEUR Workshop Proceedings publication service (CEUR-WS.org), indexed in DBLP and Scopus.
The information on fees, services and registration can be found at registration fees page.
|Paper submission||June 30, 2023|
|Acceptance/rejection notification||July 28, 2023|
|Camera-ready submission||August 13, 2023|
- Marien Abreu, Universita degli Studi della Basilicata, Italy
- Grahame Erskine, Open University, UK
- Geoffrey Exoo, Indiana State University, USA
- Jan Goedgebeur, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Štefan Gyurki, Slovak Technikal University, Slovakia
- Tatiana Jajcayová Comenius University, Slovakia co-chair
- Robert Jajcay, Comenius University, Slovakia co-chair
- Jan Karabáš, Matej Bell University, Slovakia
- František Kardoš, Comenius University, Slovakia & Université de Bordeaux and LaBRI.
- György Kiss, Eötvös Lórand University, Budapest
- Petr Kovář, Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Tereza Kovářová, Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Rastislav Kráľovič, Comenius University, Slovakia
- Edita Máčajová, Comenius University, Slovakia
- Primož Šparl, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- James Tuite, Open University, UK