Informations for authors
Authors are requested to prepare their papers using LaTeX template or Word template.
Papers for reviews should be submitted using the EasyChair system in PDF format.
Camera ready versions of accepted papers are expected in ZIP format containing:
- all source files of the paper,
- PDF version of the paper,
- scan of signed CEUR agreement
- If you included no copyrighted third party material in your paper text (or accompanying sources, datasets), please fill in: http://ceur-ws.org/ceur-author-agreement-ccby-ntp.pdf?ver=2021-02-12
- If you included copyrighted third party material in your paper text (or accompanying sources, datasets), please fill in: http://ceur-ws.org/ceur-author-agreement-ccby-tp.pdf?ver=2021-02-12
The accepted papers will be published in ITAT proceedings, which will be made publicly available through the frequently accessed CEUR Workshop Proceedings publication service (CEUR-WS.org), indexed in Scopus.