ITAT (Information technologies -- Applications and Theory) is annual European conference focused mostly on the results of young researcher's, PhD students and other scientists from the area of computer science.
Date: September 22--26, 2017
The conference is a platform for both the exchange of results and experiences in CS community as well as informal meetings in mountain resorts of Slovakia. Language of the conference is English since this year on, even though it used to be Czech and Slovak till last year.
The area of topics of the conference is broad and contains (not only):
- Software engineering (software specification, software design, design patterns, modelling, meta-models)
- Data and knowledge processing (XML technology, semantic web, ontologies, user preferences, data-mining, software agents, multi-agent systems)
- Security and thrust-management (cryptography, security, formal models, protocols, thrust)
- Computational intelligence (neural networks, genetic and evolutionary algorithms, fuzzy systems, artificial intelligence)
- Theoretical foundations of Computer science (theory, algorithms, computational complexity, languages, models, logics)
- Distributed computation (parallel and distributed systems and algorithms, models of distributed systems, parallel programs semantics)
- Mathematical and computational linguistic (formal language description, language data, applications of NLP)
- Didactics of Computer science
The following workshops will be part of the conference:
- Computational Intelligence and Data Mining
- Slovenskočeský NLP workshop (SloNLP 2016)
The 17th ITAT conference is to be held on September 22--26, 2017 in Hotel Martinské hole ***, Slovakia.
GPS: N 49.0920, E 18.8355 (maps.google.com)
The conference is organized by
- Institute of Computer science, The Faculty of Natural sciences, P.J.Šafárik University, Košice, Slovakia
- University of Žilina
- Institute of Computer science, The Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague
- Slovenská spoločnosť pre umelú inteligenciu (Slovak society for artificial intelligence)
Don't hesitate to ask via e-mail peter.gursky(@t)upjs.sk